Medical Alert Companies are a dime a dozen, so what makes Carolina Medical Alerts different?
With so many different companies offering Medical Alert for Seniors, how do you choose which medical alert would be the best choice for you or your loved one?
Most medical alerts for seniors work by connecting you with a monitoring service when you signal that you need help by pushing a medical alert pendant. At the push of the medical alert pendant, you or your loved one can talk to a trained monitor through a speakerphone type medical alert for seniors. The monitor or operator will communicate with the subscriber and try to determine what type o help is needed. The monitor will then call a caregiver, family member to check on the subscriber or call 911 if needed. They are literally hundreds of companies to choose from that offer Medical alerts for seniors.
How Much Does it Cost?
The cost for a Medical Alert for seniors can range from a few hundred dollars to a few thousand dollars. Most Medical Alert for seniors charges an ongoing monthly fee. The cheapest isn’t always the best. There are many features to consider before signing a contract for a medical alert for a senior.
Here are some things to think about when choosing a medical alert system for seniors.
- Choose a Medical alert company that has been in business for several years and has a physical office address. There are many people who start up medical alert companies, work out of their home and have not been in business for very long.
- Carolina Medical Alerts has offered medical alerts for seniors for over 31 years.
- Select a local medical alert company that is able to drive to your home for install and service. Many of the mail order medical alert companies for seniors mail you the equipment and it’s up to you to install the system correctly.
- Choose a medical alert company for seniors that offers the newest technology and equipment.
- Carolina Medical Alerts works with several different companies to ensure the equipment we offer is the best we can provide for our subscribers. The less expensive is not always the best; also the most expensive is not always the best.
- Choose a Medical Alert company for seniors that not only offers a reliable medical alert but also provides a high level of customer service for an affordable price.
- Our mission statement for Carolina medical alerts has been to offer a reliable and affordable medical alert for seniors with the highest level of customer service.
Contact Us today to get started.